Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Night

Iam not a Christian even then iam feeling to celebrate Christmas night here in Dubai today.But unfortunately i am in late shift and need some time to go out.My family is not here with me now (went India before 2 days)so iam planning to go with my friends here.
In my indian days i celebrated Christmas with my Christian friends namely bineesh,paradeep abraham,shiju etc in their home in payyampalli with lot of beer.From the evening itself we started to eat good spicy food(especially beef) prepared by their parents, drink lot of beer and in the night we joined the carol party from church and on the early morning we went to church and listened priest's boring Christmas speech .....ha ha ha feeling nostalgic.
I don't know what is in store for me today ......happy Christmas wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment